Skip to main content
- Riders must schedule six hours in advance of the needed ride and cannot cancel within 15 minutes before the start of the ride
- Last-minute rides are dependent on the availability
- Wolfpack Pick Up services main campus AND CENTENNIAL CAMPUS! See below for details regarding Centennial Campus services.
- Wolfpack Pick Up serves individuals from our campus community living with disabilities and injuries only. No additional riders are permitted.
- Wolfpack Pick Up does not operate in the summers.
Hours of Operation
Fall / Spring Semester: Main Campus
- Monday – Thursday: 7:30 a.m – 7:00 p.m.
- Friday: 7:30 a.m – 3:00 p.m.
- Saturday/Sunday: Closed
Fall / Spring Semester: Centennial Campus
- Monday – Thursday: 8:00 a.m – 5:00 p.m.
- Friday: 8:00 a.m – 3:00 p.m.
- Saturday/Sunday: Closed
- How does the program work?
- Wolfpack Pick Up operates a fleet of golf carts to shuttle individuals from our campus community from point A to point B on main campus.
- Individuals schedule their rides using our scheduling page, which populates their appointments into an App our drivers use to know where and when to pick riders up.
- Riders are driven and dropped off at their desired location safely.
- Wolfpack Pick Up employs student-drivers to operate the service, and the program is coordinated through the Division of Academic and Student Affairs.
- Where does Wolfpack Pick Up service?
- Wolfpack Pick Up services main campus and Centennial campus. If you are in need of additional accommodations at the Veterinary Campus, please contact the Disabilities Resources Office (919-515-7653) or your individual college for assistance.
- We have EXPANDED to Centennial Campus! Book a ride using the same link, and click “Centennial Campus Pick Up.”
- For specific pick-up locations, visit our scheduling page and see our pick-up points maps.
- Does Wolfpack Pick Up provide service between Main and Centennial campus?
- No. Our golf carts cannot cross Western Boulevard due to the safety risk. We recommend riders to utilize the Wolfline bus service in order to venture between campuses. Routes 20 and 40 are recommended.
- How do I contact Wolfpack Pick Up?
- Wolfpack Pick Up is a program under the Division of Academic and Student Affairs (DASA). Our office is located at 211 Park Shops on NC State University’s campus. Contact Brock Derrow by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All questions and concerns may be directed to email@example.com. Please see our contact page for information on who runs the program.
- Who can use Wolfpack Pick Up?
- NC State University students
- NC State University staff and faculty
- NC State University affiliates
- Approved guests of NC State University
- Support and medical staff for qualified riders
- How do I schedule a ride?
- Rides are scheduled on our scheduling page. Please visit that page for more information. Questions about scheduling may always be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rides can only be scheduled six hours before they are needed. Same-day rides are not guaranteed to be available. For questions, please contact Brock Derrow via email at email@example.com
- How do I schedule a last-minute ride?
- Please contact Brock Derrow via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accommodations are made according to availability but are not guaranteed.
- How much are rides?
- Rides are free. Wolfpack Pick Up is supported by student fee dollars, North State Bank, and the NC State University Foundation.
- How do I access more information about disability resources on campus?
- What is the adverse weather policy?
- Wolfpack Pick Up operates in all weather conditions unless they pose a direct threat to the safety of our staff and riders. Wolfpack Pick Up does not operate under the following university adverse weather conditions:
- Condition 1: Limited Operations – Limited service depending on conditions
- Condition 2: Suspended Operations – No Wolfpack Pick Up service
- Condition 3: University Closure – No Wolfpack Pick Up service
- Are the golf carts enclosed? Do they have air conditioning or heat?
- Each Wolfpack Pick Up golf cart has a weather enclosure protecting the driver and riders from most rain and wind. These covers are made of vinyl material and roll down to be zipped together surrounding the cart.
- No carts are equipped with air conditioning or heat. We advise all riders to dress according to the outside weather conditions.